Everyone is on vacation, how about you? If you are spending the summer in the city, longing for the waves of the sea and the heat of the sand, do not get discouraged right away. With day care suggestions and summer special tips, you can have a holy time in the city.
Summer means vacation. Having fun or resting in the company of the sea, the sand, the sun. Vacation means to relax spiritually and to change physically. The color of your hair becomes lighter, our summer skin becomes tan, swimming every day care tightens the body. In fact, if you lose your appetite because of the heat, you can even return from your vacation with weight loss. We love day care summer because we become beautiful in summer. If you haven’t been on vacation yet, or if you won’t be able to go at all this summer, don’t worry too much. On the contrary, enjoy the sweet home. How Does? In order to relax mentally, it is necessary to rest physically and have a pleasant time. For physical changes, the new generation products of the cosmetic world come to your aid.
- Break your color a bit first thing: There are different alternatives for this. Spray solarium is the first method that comes to mind. It is based on applying lotions containing DHA and erythrulose, which have a tanning effect, to your body by spraying. There are no problems such as staining of the palm, staining and fluctuation on the skin that we encounter while applying auto bronzer, and most importantly, it is healthy. You can also get help from serums that activate the tan applied to the skin. As you walk on the street and see the sun, your skin tone will become darker.
- Create a sun-drenched effect with cosmetics: You can create a tan on your skin with a tinted moisturizer and bronze powder. Summer but it takes more to look like you’ve had a day care in the sun. The sun first affects the elevation regions of the face. For this reason, you should only apply blush in a red-pink tone to the apples of the cheeks, nose and lips. The right blush color is the color your cheeks get after half an hour of cardio.
- Nourish your body: get up early. Start your day with a slightly cold shower. Using a refreshing shower gel with green notes such as bergamot and lemon supports the feeling of freshness. Even if you’re going to be at the office all day, apply a filtered sunscreen to your body. The oil nourishes, brightens and protects your skin, moreover, it takes you to the beach with its scent. Refresh yourself with antioxidant thermal water sprays, which are also applied on make-up during the day. Use colors that emphasize tan such as gold and copper in lip and eye makeup. Especially don’t miss the pedicure and don’t forget to apply a lively colored nail polish to your feet. You can try the color blue for the seaside effect.
- Find the right perfume: Stay away from heavy scents. Balancing your energy you need. Feel-good notes. Perfumes with sweet summer fruits, refreshing green notes, white flowers such as jasmine and lily, and woody notes such as sandalwood and cedar will give you freshness and lightness. In the same way, you can refresh yourself spiritually by getting aromatherapy massages.
- Throw natural shades on your hair: The sun will lighten all your hair colors. If you like this situation, it’s time to throw a ton of light shadows on your hair. For a more natural effect, get help from shampoos and care products that create natural shades on your hair after washing the routine. If you have a yellow or light brown base, your job is easier. John Frieda’s Go Blender series lightens hair even before going out in the sun.
- Start sports: Make a little surprise to your friends who have lost weight from Ttail. Anyway, the days got longer. A long walk after work, swimming in the pool or cycling for a few times… If you do it regularly, you will feel the difference in a short time.
- Feed yourself with Mediterranean and Aegean cuisine: The fruits of summer will make you feel like on vacation. For example, you can feel yourself in a summer place by putting satsuma cut in half or green lemon in your water jug.
LANCOME La Vie Est Belle L’Eau de parfume – 77$